Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Coolest Emoticon

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's everyone's favorite message icon? I have a personal favorite saved as a jif file but wish it could be made available to the list. From here, my vote is for both the winking smiley and the one with an animated stream of tear-drops... like a cute crying orange.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, we don't have that many to choose from on HB2...but HB3 is about to launch, so I'm sure we'll get some new ones then! Until that time, I just uploaded a few more of them we can have fun with with our newly enabled IMAGE feature. Come take a look! Click the link....

    http://rocketcityrecords.com/emoticons/emoticons.html


    Good idea, Frosty! beer

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frosty, your saved icon can be added to that new list I just posted if you would like. Email it to me at [email protected] and I will add it for everyone to enjoy!

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hiding

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic